Saturday, June 15, 2013

Does exercise enhance creativity? I've read about it, and yeah I believe there is something to it. I've seen a difference in the studio on the days when I don't get on the treadmill and when I do. It also helps to get outside and walk in the fresh air and sunshine...even on days when the sun is a no show. Wally is a big help in that department. I don't have any human companions to accompany me on walks. Wally is my trainer. He does not allow me to slack off when we're walking. He pulls, tugs, jerks on the leash, launching me into roadside shrubs and weeds along with him. He's quite strong for a 55 pound fella. The moment I begin to daydream and ponder about the bigger picture of the Universe truths ((yeah right))... Wally gets inpatient and jerks me awake so that I have no choice but to join the NOW.. the Moment. Wally is a great example of living in the moment. He does it with gusto. Every scent is a mystery to unravel. Every carcass we happen across, from squirrel road casualty to dead bird in the field is a treat. I have to watch him or he would bring them all home to add to his collection. And so, it's time to hop on the treadmill, then later let Wally take me for a drag up the road. The plan for the rest of the weekend is to work on commissions and the next Pet of the Week contest running on my Facebook page. Check it out and you could be chosen to have a painting of your pet.. all pet photos welcomed. Have a great weekend in whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment